Background Music and On-Hold Audio from the same player!
With our dual zone audio player, you can play both message on-hold and streaming background music, simultaneously and independently, all from the same device. Connect the player to the internet via LAN or WiFi for content updates or use any USB flash drive to update the player if no network connection is available. Our powerful, yet simple web browser interface allows you to manage a single player or groups of players, all from one place…in the cloud.
Get $50 when you activate a paid service plan
As a subscriber to any paid service plan, you will receive a $50 rebate on every player you order. No forms to fill out, rebate is paid automatically after 3 months of continuous service.
- Dual zone design for simultaneous, independent playback of on-hold audio & optional overhead business music.
- Cloud Management - Manage, schedule and change audio content from any web browser. Manage single or multiple players.
- 3 ways to update content - LAN connection, WiFi or normal USB flash drive.
- Built-in monitor speaker / Wall mountable / Auto-start after power outage.
Music/Message On-Hold Features
- Ready to go, right out of the box! Pre-loaded with hours of music & “thanks for holding” messages.
- Free access to Cloudstream website to manage, schedule and change on hold music and messages (optional premium content available.)
- Free personalized, professionally voiced, “thanks for holding” message - provided automatically when product is registered.
- Additional professional voice services available.
- Capable of simple or advanced scheduling.
Overhead Business Music Features (optional)
- Streams business music from Cloudstream.
- Access to over 70 commercial-free, business-safe, fully-licensed music channels.
- Ability to insert customized commercials (professional voice services available.)
- Capable of simple or advanced scheduling
Whether connecting to a phone system for message on-hold or a music amp for background music, connection is plug & play simple. Here's a look at how it all works. Connect your player to your network via ethernet or Wi-Fi.