Licensing 2018-05-24T16:33:55+00:00

We've got you covered!

Playing music in a business over speakers is considered commercial use and requires specific music licensing for your business to be in compliance with copyright laws. No matter if it's a hair salon, retail store, spa, coffee shop, hotel, medical office, other professional office or whatever, your business must have the proper license to play music period. Failure to obtain the proper license for playing music in your business can result in hefty fines.

Due to licensing restrictions Cloudstream (and all other music services) require additional licensing fees for businesses where an admission, membership fee or cover charge is assessed. For more information contact us at

Making sure you have the right licenses to perform music in your business can be a confusing and expensive exercise. When you choose Cloudstream music, we handle all of the music licensing as part of your monthly fee so you can tend to the business of running your business, instead of running afoul of copyright laws.


Try it free!
get full access
no credit card
click here